Pathos In The Groove Phono preamplifier sale
Out Of Stock
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Over 95 €
All Europe shipping
Pathos In The Groove Phono preamplifier
Developed by Pathos engineers, In The Groove is a very successful phono pre-amplifier, already well known on the market and that has been entirely redesigned now.
It features high quality integrated circuits, fitting with flexibility to any kind of phono detector.
It is an analog solid state product, featuring passive RIAA preamplification made up by two chassis, equipped with multi-tension linear power supply and three settings: impedance and capacity can be set by the front panel, while sensitivity by the rear panel.These settings allow finding out the perfect match to get best performance and make the most of your audio system. A final tune of the sound can be gained from analog source, according to your own musical taste and by changing impedance load value.
It’s about small changes that may meet the taste of the listener or not, but specifically for this reason they reveal all their strong flexibility and adjustment of such electronics.
Aluminum has been used both for painting and for frame, on the upper part can be found our carved logo. It is compact and elegant; this product is an important accessory to your audio system to enjoy at best vinyl quality.
In The Groove is available in two finishes and, if combined with Converto EVO and AmpliD, will set up a perfect audio system both for digital and phono source.
This product is entirely handmade in Italy.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency response RIAA ± 0,2dB
- THD 0,04% @1VRMS , 1KHz
- GAIN selectable in 4 positions 62dB, 56dB, 50dB, 43dB
- Input impedance selectable in 6 settings of resistance and 6 settings of capacitance
- Max output level Unbalanced 5,5VRMS, Balanced 5,5+5,5VRMS
- Analog output 1 stereo unbalanced RCA, 1 stereo balanced XLR
- Output impedance Unbalanced 75 Ohm, Balanced 40 Ohm
- Power consumption 10 W max, <0,5W standby mode
- Preamplifier 260mm (D) x 200mm (W) x 70mm (H)
- Power supply 230mm (D) x 60mm (W) x 70mm (H)
- Weight Net Preamplifier 2,3 Kg
- Net Power supply 1,2 Kg