Pathos InpolEar Headphone AmplifierRed sale
Out Of Stock
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Over 95 €
All Europe shipping
Pathos InpolEar Headphone Amplifier
InPol Ear is an integrated headphone amplifier in pure Class A, with a fully balanced latest generation double InPol.
The twin match valve/headphone meets the highest quality of the sound, entrusted by the tubes with a low power demand, typical of the headphones.
Listening by headphones through this amplifier means to start a journey to search for sound fullness conveyed by InPol, which also grants a great high-end extent and a strong nature, thanks to two balanced outputs (10 W@ 16 Ohm) and 1 unbalanced output (6 W@ 16 Ohm).
Thanks to the features of its circuits, InPol Ear is an excellent fully balanced tubes pre-amplifier.
Thanks to the (optional) HiDac Mk2 converter, music lovers who want the best from the latest digital sources will find their demands fully met.
InPol (Inseguitore Pompa Lineare - Linear Pump Follower) is a system patented by Pathos Acoustics which has enjoyed great success and won many awards.
Inpol devices have a special sonic personality obtainable only by means of this particular circuit design - fully balanced in Class A using a single solid state component in follower configuration, with high current gain and with voltage gain together. The valve amplifier amplifies the input signal voltage and InPol supplies the current to drive the loudspeakers without any further amplification. In this way the signal is entrusted to the valves and becomes a true copy of the original, with all the quality, purity and harmonic content of the original.
This technology allows an increase in the theoretical output in pure Class A of between 25% and 50% together with a low output impedance which is fundamental for the damping factor, and further improved by the double InPol.
Thanks to the (optional) HiDac Mk2 converter, music lovers who want the best from their latest digital sources - controlled via smartphone or tablet App - will find their demands fully met. Compact, good looking and powerful: InPol Ear is an ideal amplifier for headphones fans; chassis middle part is finely crafted, while on the sides are shown aluminium heatsinks, shaped to form maker's logo and serve to highlight the carefully protected tubes, placed in the centre of the chassis.
Completely handmade in Italy with high quality components, this amplifier is going to be a high design product.
It is available in different colours and customized finishes, satisfying the most demanding requests from the market.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Type Reference stereo integrated amplifier for headphone Pure class A double INPOL technlogy -fully balanced and preamplifier
- Output power
- Impedance Unbalanced Balanced
- 32 Ω 3W 10W
- 50 Ω 1,9W 6,4W
- 120 Ω 800mW 2,7W
- 300 Ω 320mW 1W
- 600 Ω 160mW 533mW
- Output impedance Balanced 0,9 Ohm, Unbalanced 0,45 Ohm
- Frequency response 2Hz – 200KHz ± 0.5db
- Input sensitivity 2,2 VRMS
- Input impedance 100KOhm
- Output polarity Selectable by remote control
- Volume regulator 2 x Burr Brown PGA2310 (180 steps 0,5dB)
- THD 0,1% @ 11W
- S/N Ratio > 100dB
- Max input voltage 4,4VRMS
- Max output voltage Balanced 20VRMS, Unbalanced 10VRMS
- Preamplifier Gain 9db, Phase inverting/non-inverting switch, Outputs 1 balanced XLR, 1 unbalanced RCA
- Analog inputs 1 Balanced XRL line, 4 unbalanced RCA line
- Digital inputs Installation of (optional) HiDac Mk2 board is required to enable these inputs 1 USB port type “B”, 1 SPDIF coaxial, 1 SPDIF optical
- Outputs 1 Pre out stereo line RCA (pre-output phase can be selected), 1 Pre out stereo line Balanced XLR, 1 Connector for jack headphone 6,3mm, 2 Connector for 4 pin XRL
- Power consumption 110W
- Dimensions Amplifier 370mm (D) x 280mm (W) x 180mm (H)
- Weight 12,5Kg