Pathos Aurium Headphone AmplifierBlack sale
Out Of Stock
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Over 95 €
All Europe shipping
Pathos Aurium Headphone Amplifier
Audiophile-quality headphones, something that we all thought belonged to the '70s, are back.
Music enthusiasts from all around the world are upgrading their listening experience by getting rid of earbuds and connecting high-end headgear to their portable digital players, and more.
With such great stuff on hand, it’s a shame that the only available holes are MP3 players' ones, as most quality amps have lost their jack sockets since decades.
Pathos laboratories faced this new challenge: can we squeeze our very best quality and technology into few cubic centimeters?
The result is the newest Aurium headphone amp.
Pure class A, tube pre stage and MOS-FET power stage, zero feedback, the Aurium performs what audiophiles are used to from Pathos: exquisite musicality, transparency, dynamics and total lack of listening fatigue.
Flexibility is granted by the possibility to adjust output impedance from 16 to 1,000 Ohm, in order to provide a perfect interface with any kind of headphone.
The volume control - a critical component in every amp - is operated by means of a high precision Burr-Brown device.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Output power 3,6W @ 16 Ohm, Class A zero feedback
- Output Inpedance < 0,5 Ohm
- Output level 7V RMS max
- Frequency response 10Hz - 80KHz
- THD < 0,1 %
- Analog inputs 1 stereo balanced XLR, 3 stereo unbalanced RCA line
- Analog outputs 1 - XRL TAPE, 1 - RCA line TAPE
- Max inpult level 6,4 V RMS unbalance, 3,2+3,2 V RMS balance
- Main voltage 90-250 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consuption 30 W
- Size 20cm (D) x 23cm (W) x 6cm (H)
- Weight 3Kg