Audio-Technica AT-LP5X sale
Out Of Stock
14-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Over 95 €
All Europe shipping
AT-LP5X Fully Manual Direct Drive Turntable
Fully Manual Direct Drive Turntable
The AT-LP5x features upgraded technology, including a direct drive, 3-speed (33-1/3/45/78 RPM) motor, MM/MC phono pre-amp and USB capability, which are all housed in a mass damped high-density polymer cabinet.
Fully Manual Direct Drive Turntable
Building on Audio-Technica’s analogue heritage and over 50 years of Japanese audio design, the AT-LP5x features upgraded technology while keeping the contemporary style and acclaimed performance of its predecessor, the AT-LP5.
The LP5x retains the J-shaped tonearm, a design inspired by the classic Audio-Technica models of the 1960s and ’70s, and features a metallic gimbal suspension system and precision bearings to mitigate tracking errors. The tonearm also includes an adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control and comes fitted with a lightweight (9.3g) AT-HS6 headshell and the black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge.
Constructed of anti-vibration damping materials with heavy-mass metal chassis inserts, the AT-LP5x turntable has been designed to limit low-frequency acoustical feedback. Its precision-machined, die-cast aluminum platter is powered by a direct-drive, low-noise motor, ensuring stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM. A 5 mm thick rubber-damping mat, which isolates from low frequency feedback while providing a highly stable surface for all LP formats, tops the platter.
The AT-LP5x features a built-in switchable MM/MC phono/line preamp that enables it to connect directly to a computer, home stereo, powered speakers and other components that have no dedicated turntable input. The selection of MM/MC cartridges allow for an easy upgrade to a moving coil with additional equipment. The turntable is also equipped with a USB output for direct connection to a computer.
- Direct-drive, low noise motor
- Fully manual operation with three speeds: 33-1/3, 45 and 78 RPM
- AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge (black) with replaceable stylus
- Lightweight AT-HS6 headshell
- J-shaped tonearm, modeled after original Audio-Technica designs from the 1960s and ’70s, are engineered to minimize tracking errors
- Switchable MM/MC built-in pre-amplifier and line enables connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Heavy rubber damping mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Elegant matte black finish
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, USB cable
- Included dust cover and mounting hardware
- Type 3-speed, fully manual operation
- Motor DC motor
- Drive Method Direct Drive
- Speeds 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Turntable Platter Die-cast aluminum
- Starting Torque >1.0 kgf.cm
- Braking System Electronic brake
- Wow and Flutter <0.2% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 KHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio >50 dB
- Output Level PHONO: 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec LINE 250 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized MC: 56dB nominal, RIAA equalized
- USB Function A/D, - 16 bit 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz USB selectable; Computer interface - USB 2.0 compliant Windows 7 or above, MAC OS X or above
- Power Supply Requirements 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions 450.0 mm (17.72") W x 352.0 mm (13.86")D x 157.0 mm (6.18")H
- Weight 7.3 kg (16.1 lbs.)
- Accessories Included AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge (black) with replaceable stylus; AT-HS6 lightweight headshell; AC adapter ; dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable; 45 RPM adapter; USB cable; dust cover with hinges.